In addition to these models and sizes, truck bodies can be customized.
|CTFB-7/9||108" - 9 ft||56/60|
|CTFB-8/10||120" - 10 ft||60|
|CTFB-8/12||144" - 12 ft||84|
|CTFB-8/14||168" - 14ft||108|
|SCTFB-8/12||144" - 9ft
All Scelzi Contractor flatbed bodies share certain key features including:
• Standard body is painted white
• Three point latching system on all compartment doors
• Gas shocks on open top compartments and vertical doors
• Super Contractor bodies have additional storage options
• Stainless steel tubing around wheel well openings
• Floor and side racks can be constructed of aluminum or wood
• All Contractor bodies can be ordered with a standard or fork lift accessible material rack
Download more detailed information about these truck bodies.Contractor Body Specification Sheet
Some recent examples of Scelzi CONTRACTOR Bodies. Some photos show optional upgrades that are not standard equipment.
Our Company Store carries Scelzi-logo items for personal and recreational use.
Since we began building truck bodies in 1979, Scelzi Enterprises has focused on unique styling, American ingenuity and craftsmanship, and an unwavering commitment to Quality. We use the best materials, best equipment, and a great team of truck building professionals to make products that are as durable and tough as they are attractive. Compare our products side by side with any other truck body and you will see the Scelzi difference.