In addition to these models and sizes, truck bodies can be customized.
|SBD-108||108" (9 ft) Welder Body||60|
All Scelzi Welder bodies share certain features and traits, including:
• Standard body is painted white
• Three point latching system on all compartment doors
• Gas shocks on open top compartments and vertical doors
• Tapered front compartments and smooth steel flooring with 5" drop
• Oxygen bottle holders in transverse compartment on driver side
• Acetylene bottle holders, hose holders, hose reel with louver
• Trailer plug and 7/4 way OEM socket
• Class 5 receiver hitch without insert
• and much more
Download more detailed information about these truck bodies.Welder Body Specification Sheet
Some recent examples of Scelzi WELDER Bodies. Some photos may show optional upgrades that are not standard equipment.
Our Company Store carries Scelzi-logo items for personal and recreational use.
Since we began building truck bodies in 1979, Scelzi Enterprises has focused on unique styling, American ingenuity and craftsmanship, and an unwavering commitment to Quality. We use the best materials, best equipment, and a great team of truck building professionals to make products that are as durable and tough as they are attractive. Compare our products side by side with any other truck body and you will see the Scelzi difference.